LOKRING’s stainless steel fittings are qualified to the requirements of the ANSI/ASME B31 pressure piping codes for pressure and fatigue design, and materials of construction. Extensive mechanical and environmental testing has demonstrated the sealing integrity of the LOKRING connection in a wide range of applications. LOKRING fittings are typically used where fire-safe conditions must be maintained.
- Male Connectors – Threaded end conforms to SAE J514 (37º FLARE)
- 1/4” (T04) Fitting is manufactured with a travel stop (take-out) to aid with assembly.
- For use on 316, 316L, 304 and 304L seamless and welded stainless steel tube as per ASTM A269 or A213. See individual product details for qualified wall thickness
- Coupling “thru-bore” design permits tube to pass completely through (except SS40-T04). All other fittings (tees, elbows, etc.) have an internal travel stop
- Material 316L Stainless Steel as per ASTM A276 or ASTM 479.